At Rivergate Bordentown, location means everything.
Rivergate Bordentown is in close proximity to the River Line Light Rail, Routes 1-295, I-195, I30, 206 and the NJ Turnpike. The community is also easily accessible to Philadelphia, the Jersey Shore and Princeton.
For those who love to shop by day and dine out by night, Rivergate Bordentown is located near downtown boutiques, restaurants, cafes and galleries.
It is also just a short drive from the Hamilton Marketplace, Bordentown City, the Shoppes at Hamilton and the Quaker Bridge Mall. The area’s finest golf
courses are also available at Old York Country Club Cream Ridge and Rancocas.
Discover your new lifestyle at Rivergate Bordentown today.
POINTS OF INTEREST
- Old York Country Club
- Crystal Lake Park
- Kuser Farm Park
- Grounds For Sculpture
- Bordentown City Retail (downtown)
- The Shoppes at Hamilton
- Bordentown Regional High School
- Bordentown Regional Middle School
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Bordentown Train Station River Line
- Hamilton Marketplace
- Princeton University (not on the map)